Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm not sick but I'm not well... ok, I am actually sick.

Hey there, um, five people who read this blog!

So as you may have gathered if you read my twitter, I went on an epic journey to the Texas Rennaisance Festival this weekend, and had an awesome time. Unfortunately, either due to the weather or the close proximity to large crowds of disgusting people, I have been stricken with... the plague! Ok, it's not the plague. It's consumption! Ok, it's not consumption, it's a nasty cold. Sheesh, ya'll never let me have any fun.

ANYWAY, as a result my head is full of snot, and as we all know, heads full of snot do not help with the brains thinking good. See? That sentence was horrible. I am way too tired and congested to think of something witty and coherent enough to force upon you, my loyal readers, so instead, I offer this; an absolutely beautiful short film about a woman and her dragon. Break out the tissues for this one, guys. It's a real tear-jerker.





Hopefully my head will have cleard by later this week, and I'll have some real content for ya. In the meantime, enjoy!

Sunny out!

No comments:

Post a Comment