Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fighting Aliens or Fucking Aliens. One Of The Two.

Hey there internet!

So life has been a little busy, and I am just now getting over some sort of Martian death plague that laid me low for a while, so in order to tide ya'll over till I write something awesome, I'm going to show off this video my lovely boyfriend Nova made about how to fight aliens.



Seriously, Arena is a silly movie.

I'd also like to show you this totally cool article about science fiction and sexuality. It's really neat, and uses Mass Effect to make it's point. I kinda wish I'd written it. I didn't but you can still read it here!

Alright, till next time, Sunny out!

1 comment:

  1. Mass Effect is a very good game, specially mass effect 2 & 3. I just played and enjoyed them both.
    Princesses

    ReplyDelete