Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pwned by Hurricaine Igor

You smug bastard...


Hey there, um... blog.

I was hoping to have a new entry up by today (I'm working on something about the X-Men), but that's gonna take a little longer than I was expecting because HOLY CRAP MY OFFICE FLOODED LAST NIGHT. Not even kidding. Fucking Igor, man. It rained all day yesterday, I managed to not stall my car while trying to ford a flooded road on the way home (Nova, however, is another story), only to find water coming up through the carpet in my office when I arrived. Right under my computer desk, too. Ain't life grand?

So it may be a little while before I am able to post anything again. The apartment maintenance guys came by to tear up the carpet this morning, but they say it'll be till Friday at least before they can put down the new stuff and I can move my desk and other assorted furniture back.

In the meantime, please enjoy these videos of Red Dead Redemption's own Donkey Woman and Cougar Man, a match made in the deepest pit of my fevered nightmares.












Alright! Sunny out.

No comments:

Post a Comment